Oh my! By now you know that we love the Eastern Palace Bundles. But since we have that May Paper Pumpkin kit open, I thought I’d have Ann mix it up a little bit.
It’s the last few days that you’ll be able to get an Eastern Palace Bundle and it’s just what we needed to make this card rock with the accessories that came with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
And we even brought in the new Powder Pink Classic Ink and Cardstock that are available starting the afternoon of June 1st. (Or can be added to your Starter Kit now.)
So, what do you think of our Mix & Match?
Are you just loving the Powder Pink coordinating with Soft Suede and Very Vanilla? We used it in yesterday’s card too.
Here’s what we used from the May Paper Pumpkin kit:
- The thicker gold trim
- The paper bag we’re using as Designer Paper
- The small flower we stamped in Powder Pink by the greeting
- The small pearls we placed in those flowers
All other stamps are part of the Eastern Beauty stamp set that you can only get as part of either the Starter Bundle or Premier Bundle that includes the coordinating Big Shot Thinlets..
I cannot bark a lie. We used the Stampin’ Dimensionals that came in the May Paper Pumpkin kit too. (Yes, pretty much everything except scissors and SNAIL adhesive come in those kits!)
I want you to make good decisions, so here are the facts as I now know them:
- If you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin to discover how much fun it is, you can get on the list here.
- First time subscribers will get 25% off each of their June, July & August subscriptions when you use the code STARTHERE
- This offer ends June 10th.
- Once you’re a subscriber, you can buy refill kits and sometimes full kits.
- You aren’t charged until they ship each month’s kit.
- The Eastern Palace Bundles are only available until May 31st.
- These bundles are value priced with free items in them.
- The bundles will not be available after May 31st.
- Starting June 1st, you will be able to purchase a bundle of just the stamp set and thinlets, but the unique accessories and DSP will not be included
So there you go! I hope that helps.
Remember to use our current shopping code JXGVCQJT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can include a surprise sampling of one of the current Stampin’ Up! accessories in the reusable card that we send all our online shoppers. Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you the gift and reusable card.
(You can always get the latest code to start your shopping experience here.)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!