I hope I don’t need to remind you that today is Valentine’s Day.
We’ll be fine if my favorite huMAN forgets. There’s a lot going on here.
- Ann’s got a cold and doesn’t have much of a voice.
- They’re trying to repair the Oroville Dam so that we don’t have to swim out the front door.
- My girls were supposed to come stamp with us tonight.
- Ann’s birthday is Friday.
And on Sunday, my pal Cindy gave Ann this card with a Starbucks card in it.
Ann gasped when she opened it.
Wasn’t that nice?
Have you made anything to make your friend gasp lately? Do you think you should?
I think I should. In fact, I think I should do it now.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We haven’t evacuated yet for the Oroville Dam, but prayers are appreciated.