I can’t wait until tonight when my gal pals come over for their monthly stamp fix. First, we gave them the chance to move the event from Valentine’s Day to the 7th. (They always come visit the 2nd Tuesday.)
They unanimously chose to meet on Valentine’s Day. That’s when there was an issue with the Oroville Dam so we moved it to tonight.
I don’t think we’ll make this birthday card, but I’ll sure make sure they see it.
We wish we could have all of you over to stamp with us! And the great idea of our local stamp club is that each of them gets a turn to be the hostess. They bring a treat and everyone orders at least $25. How easy is that to find on your wish list?
This is a great way to budget your spending too!
And since we can’t have you all over every month, we have a great alternative for our online stamping friends! Our Stampin’ Pup Club is perfect!
- Every 6 months you get to be the hostess & get stampin’ rewards (hostess benefits).
- You don’t have to make a treat.
- You don’t have to clean your house.
- Each month, you get a set of written instructions to keep & make on your own.
Nope. We might not make this card, but I do think we’ll make one similar to the one we shared in this post.
But if you want to make the card, this is what you’ll need. Use the current hostess shopping code listed here (& towards the top of our right column) and we’ll include a small gift in the reusable card we send all our online clients. (Don’t use it if your order is over $150 before tax & shipping. We’ll still include the gift.)
And remember that the Avant Garden stamp set is free when you purchase $50 before tax & shipping.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Everyone loves a handmade birthday card!