It’s been a wild week and it’s only Wednesday!
- Ann came home from the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando
- The WiFi was broken on the plane so she couldn’t watch the Super Bowl
- My favorite huMAN recorded the Super Bowl & watched it 3 hours late
- Our keyboard broke in the office
- Ann went the not-so-urgent care without me & got a subscription
- She’s alright, but the place was packed with sick people
- We’re trying to get the newsletter out today. Get on the list here.
So we’re going back to share some pictures we should’ve shared earlier – but didn’t. We really like that bundle with the Crazy About You Stamp Set and the Hello You Thinlits Dies.
Here are SIX diferent ideas that Stampin’ Up! shared with Ann when she was at the Founder’s Circle Retreat.
Just click on any picture for a larger view. Please leave a comment at the bottom to let us know which one you like the best.
First, here’s a cool gift tag that’s easy to make with markers. There’s vellum over the top of Whisper White card stock. The markers are on the Whisper White.
That would look great on your next spring gift, but we’ve even got more!
Isn’t that cool how they embedded the framelit into the Watercolor Paper? It can be done with Very Vanilla too! I’m thinking I might let Ann show this one on the Master Stamper because there’s a little more to it than you might think.
I REALLY like the one on the right. Those holes in “hello”. And if you get the Photopolymer stamps, you can bend the words like they do in the gift tag on the left.
Which one’s your favorite? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
You can get the framelits on their own or you can get the stamp set on its own, but you’ll save 15% when you get them in a bundle. Just click on any of the pictures below for more details or to shop safely in our online store.
Remember to track your purchases with our Stamping Bucks AND cash in on a FREE item from our Sale-A-Bration collection for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We’re just crazy about YOU!