All is cool in at Central Bark – for now! We got our delivery yesterday & we agreed that it was time to burn some rubbah, baby!
We went round & round on this one. Ann wanted it for the Master Stamper Members. I wanted it on my site! Well, guess who won! (But if you like this, then I think you should really think about joining the Master Stampers.)
This card uses lots of new stuff! It's a little over exposed, but that's because the battery was almost empty. Here's everything we used that my little brain can remember. Just click on the link if you'd like to add this cool stuff to enhance your own stamps & accessories.
- Papillon Potpourri stamp set
- Apothecary Art stamp set (greeting)
- Music Notes Wheel
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Natural Composition Specialty Paper
- Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Chevron Embossing Folder (for the Big Shot)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits (for the Big Shot)
Of course, there IS a little secret in there that I'm not barking – but I will soon! Keep checking back so then you'll know the secret too!
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– - by fax – 530-751-7680
– – – by email or even in person!
It's a great time to be the blog dog of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.