Do you think that witches send each other Halloween cards? Mmmmm. That’s a thought.
And if they do, do they put a witches hat on their Halloween cards?
Not sure what I think about that one either…
I wonder if witches prefer that we call them Halloween hats?
No matter what they’re called, we DID put one on this Halloween card!
I feel funny about posting this today anyway because we’re having everyone over to make Christmas cards today! We like to do different color combinations for Christmas cards. We’ve got a Sahara Sand and Night of Navy, a blue and green one and of course, a red and green one. But we don’t have any orange Christmas cards on the agenda!
I wonder why that is!
We were originally going to put the witches hat directly on the Designer Series Paper. Then we added the Black Rhinestones. When Ann figured that just wasn’t enough, she added the Cardstock Vellum and there! We’re done!
Psst! We liked the Cardstock Vellum because it’s a bit see-through and wouldn’t be as much contrast as Whisper White would be.
I’ve got to go tend the door this afternoon so let me share the stamping supplies with you. FYI: We used the Daffodil Delight marker from the Brights Markers Collection.
Quality Card Making Supplies List
Before I go on to the supplies, I just want to make sure you know what you get when you shop with us:
- A handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- AND at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox
- Use our current shopping code UUQQ9TX3 when you’re visiting our online store and we’ll add more!
- Sampling of current product
- NOTE: Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!