The first time Ann saw this teddy bear stamp set, she fell in love with it. You see, long before I was born, Ann used to collect teddy bears.
Now she collects stamps instead.
We’ve had this stamp set for a month now. I think it’s time to reveal him.
Isn’t he fabulous?
You could dress him up in blue or pink and he’d still be just as handsome.
And the new Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate is printed on both sides. You can choose from silver on one side and gold on the other.
The gold makes him much more elegant, doesn’t it?
I’m sure a lot of you are wondering how to stamp this 3 step bear. Here are a few tips that worked for us. It’s easy!
Card Making Tips
- We found it easiest to line up when we stamped in this order.
- Stamp the detailed (smallest) bear stamp in Early Espresso.
- Stamp the medium detail (middle sized) bear stamp in Soft Suede.
- Stamp the solid bear stamp in Crumb Cake.
Here’s what we used to make this. Just click on any picture for details or to start your shopping cart. Use our current code TB9XE9GZ when you shop and we’ll include a small gift with the reusable card we send all our online clients. (If you’re reading this late & the code’s changed, we always list the current code here.)
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Perfect teddy bear card for an elegant baby.