Do you know that we’ve been so excited about other things that we’re working on behind the scenes that we forgot to share that March is this blog’s 10th anniversary?
And believe me when I bark that you’ll want to read this whole post….even if just to help you remember.
Here’s what this dog’s blog looked like in the early days when it was really a website made to look like a blog. (Leave it to us to be a little bit different.)
The original blog post was March 10th, 2006, just before Ann & my favorite huMAN went on their first cruise. It was a trip to Mexico and here was the first (grainy) picture.
It was taken with a live camera feed in San Diego. They wondered why everyone disappeared. It was because everyone else knew that they needed to get down to the training for the life boats! (Don’t worry. They got down there in time by the skin of their teeth.)
So, from March 2006 to August of 2009, Ann and I worked out the kinks and moved the blog over to Typepad. Yes, Ann knew when I was very young that I was the right dog for a blog – even before Disney came up with the idea. I really do write it and even Ann will tell you that without me, this wouldn’t be here.
We don’t have any pictures of the Typepad blog, but a few years back, Ann and I worked non-stop to transfer it over to what you see today.
You may remember when I got put in the dog house at the ripe old age of 20 months. I can’t imagine why.
Yep. That card tasted sweet! And here is today’s card we made to celebrate.
And what does this mean to you? From now until Monday, we’re offering you free shipping on all orders over $50 – up to 10% off. That means you’ll get 10% off AND as many Sale-A-Bration items as you’d like!
There are two ways to cash in:
- Just shop with the current shopping code you can get here.
- And then send Ann an email with the PayPal address you’d like us to use to refund your 10%.
- Send Ann an email at email@example.com with this info so she can take care of you and give you the discount right away.
- Shopping list
- Shipping & billing address (if we don’t have it)
- Payment info
- Remember to keep track on your Stampin’ Bucks form so that you can save up and get a free stamp set or set of Framelits.
- Stampin’ Pup Club Members & Master Stampers get DOUBLE Stampin’ Bucks this month!
Card Making Supplies
Want to know what we used to make this card? If you like this color combo, you’ll want to stock up now because both colors are most likely going to retire next month. Just click on one of the colors to see all the color coordinating accessories we have available. Get them before they disappear next month (unless there’s a color refresh.)
And here are the stamping supplies. Just click on a picture for more information or to rev up your shopping cart.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
I can’t believe my blog is almost as old as I am!.