I am so happy today!
We’ve been doing weekly live videos for five months now. They are so much fun!
You see Ann reads the comments to me and hearing them just makes me feel all warm and wonderful that we’ve got such a nice community of stampers.
But this weekend, Ann let me star in the beginning AND the end of the video! I think that Ann needs to pay a bit more attention to my directing, but I’m sure that she’ll get better when she a bit more attentive!
Third Time’s a Charm
DIY Project Tips
- We used a 1/4 sheet of card stock.
- Make sure it’s wide enough to cover the opening of the cup.
- If you want to use these multiple times, we’d probably laminate the cardstock
- We used the Large Letter Framelits.
- The Large Numbers Framelits would work too, but I don’t know if double digits would fit without a wide cup.
I hope that helps!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 3QQ39GS4. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great DIY idea!