Has Spring sprung where you live? Or did the Easter Bunny have to put a jacket on to even think about hiding all those Easter eggs?
We had so much fun watching the little kiddos look open their Easter eggs after they found them! They were almost disappointed to find money in many of them! Candy was king. We that we just had to make a simple card after having so much fun yesterday.
And we’ll share a few tips that will help you make this clean and simple rainbow birthday card quickly.
Isn’t it cute? You could use it for any age!
We used two stamp sets. The Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set is best bought in a bundle (shown below) so that you can save 10%.
We love, Love, LOVE the Perennial Birthday set that we featured in this post. It’s a keeper. And the matching box is too!
- You don’t have to use all the colors of the rainbow.
- We used these colors for a pastel look (from the top to the bottom):
- Sweet Sugarplum
- So Saffron
- Pear Pizzazz
- Soft Sky
- Perfect Plum
- Arrange the rainbow with the front side facing down.
- Apply a piece of Tear & Tape or clear tape to the back.
- We did Washi Tape, but it showed a little if you look close at certain angles.
- I would probably not remove the backing on the Tear & Tape
- Attach to your project with Liquid Glue in the remaining areas.
We hope that this inspires you to get out your stuff and make some cards!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 3QQ39GS4. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
And thank you so much for letting us share our love of cardmaking with you. If you’re not already on our list, you can join our mailing list here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!
Cute and simple to make