You could say that this is a sneak peek, but this greeting and the colors are on the retiring stamps & retiring accessories hit lists.
Mix & match!
Ann learned in Hawaii that the pineapple indicates “welcome”. Did you know that? And you’re all welcome!
But we’ve made it into a thank you using the retiring colors Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.
Card Making Tips
- Be aware that we stamped the colors off on a scrap piece of paper before so that the greeting would be more vibrant.
- The greeting is stamped full strength.
- The layers are 3/16″ in order to give more room for the pineapple stamp.
- But we stamped the pineapple a little high anyway – still works!
The stamp? I love it! but Watercolor Thank You is on the chopping block. It’s a big time-saver. You can stamp it on a blank piece of cardstock like we did here or you can stamp it onto some pastel Designer Series Papers.
And you can get it today, but in a couple weeks, it will be harder to find because it’s retiring.
But you can get the pineapple stamp – another solo stamp – from us on or after June 1st. We’ll be happy to help you.
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Do you think everyone can keep a secret?