Oh, what a day of anniversary celebrations around here today! My favorite huMAN has been putting up with Ann for a LONG time and today, they’re going to party like it’s 1982.
Now if you’ve been reading my barks for any period of time, you know that my favorite huMAN’s favorite color is blue so of course, we made him a blue card. And we later crossed out THE and put MY.
There are no rules against that!
And the little thing that really made the difference was adding those 3 little Night of Navy Candy Dots. It really gave it a more finished look.
Of course, we’ll be using a Night of Navy Marker when we change the wording.
Card Making Tips
- Use Whisper White Heavy Cardstock for the card base.
- Use Whisper White Heavy Cardstock for the numbers and banner so that they’ll stand up to being manhandled by the postal workers & their machines.
- Stamp the numbers FIRST and then use the Framelits and the Big Shot to cut them out. We did it the opposite way AND WE KNOW BETTER! We just changed our mind from white numbers to Tip Top Taupe.
- We used the largest Banner Framelit for the polka dotted banner and snipped the white one with the greeting on it with our Paper Snips.
So here’s what we used to make his fabulous card, then you can make one for YOUR special guy! And remember that you can save 15% when you bundle the Number of Years Photopolymer set with the Large Number Framelits together.
Card Making Supplies
So now you have something to work with.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Are you going to sing Happy Anniversary to Ann today?