I’m admitting it! I broke a rule today!
I’m just so excited that I can hardly get over myself!
- One of the 24/7 Stampers is coming over to stamp with us today.
- There are just a couple more days to get free stamps.
- There are just a couple more days get $30 extra on your Starter Kit.
- There are some awesome new specials for the Weekly Deal (scroll down to see).
So, it all made me break a rule….. I used 3 stamp sets on today’s card.
It’s a clean and simple card that we would’ve done differently had we known what the Weekly Deal was going to be this morning. (I’ll bark about that in a minute.)
I know that some of you wonder what colors to use when you make those pretty flowers in the free stamp set called What I Love. Here are ALL the colors we used on this card, but the pinky ones are the ones we used for the 3 step flowers.
(Unfortunately, you can’t see the Wink of Stella Clear Glimmer Brush that I used on the Soft Suede flower centers.
Card Making Tips
- Stamp the biggest stamp in Pink Pirouette.
- Stamp the outline in Calypso Coral.
- Stamp the smaller blob in Blushing Bride.
- Stamp in Soft Suede the 2 baskets side by side so they overlap a little & then smoosh the color around with a Blender Pen.
- Cut a slower and attach with Dimensionals so that they cover the overlap.
- Since it’s on sale this week, you could use the hearth Big Shot die.
Now, do you want me to show the Weekly Deals first or the supplies I used for this card? Since I mentioned that hearth die, I’ll show those first.
Ok. So here’s what we used for the card. Click on any pictures to get the details.
Just know that you can only get the stamp sets for free when you act now. They’re only available until Thursday and then POOF! They’re gone!
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We have an unwritten rule to use only one or two stamp sets on a project, but this time, we used three.