One can never have too many roses! We have them in our yard. Do you have some too?
But today’s rose card is a bit different. We did it totally out of the box in different ways….and I’m here to let the secret out.
The Rose Wonder stamp set has some terrific greetings, but this color and layout needs something in a bit stronger font.
And the Perfect Pairings stamp set this is FREE when you get it today! You could wait until tomorrow, but if you wait any longer than that, you’ll miss out.
And I’d NEVER want you to miss out on anything!
Card Making Tips
So here’s the secret about this card:
- Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow are going away soon.
- Most of the Designer Series Paper is embedded in the open spots of the rose.
- Some are glued on top with the Fine Tip Glue Pen because we didn’t cut all the way through the card stock.
- The leaves are stamped in Mossy Meadow and then colored in with a Blender Pen
Does that help?
Card Making Supplies
If you’d like to recreate this card, just click on any of the pictures below to start your shopping cart. You can save 15% when you bundle the Rose Wonder stamp set with the Rose Garden Thinlets Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Remember you can bundle and save 15% with the Rose Woinder stamp set.