Do you love to have things organized? Are you short on time to make birthday cards for all your friends?
Well, we’ve got an idea for you! Ann and I tested it out last night and we loved it! She’d had her eye on the Perennial birthday stamp set and the box set for a while now.
And she finally got it!
You’ll find it on page 16 of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. It comes with a box and decorated calendar index cards so that you can keep track of the birthdays of your special friends.
Here’s what they look like!
See the box in the back on the left? It’s so sturdy and even decorated on the inside!
And the card that I thought we’d like the best wasn’t the card we liked the best when we made them.
They’re all good!
This would make a great gift!
- Buy the stamp set and the box.
- Make the cards and give them in the box.
- Keep the stamp set and make more cards!
You only need a few things to complete the projects if you’d like to follow the instructions:
Now here are two things that you can learn from this picture:
Notice how Ann stamped the greetings towards the bottom of the grid pad? She pretty much always does that before stamping a greeting so that she can be sure of how it’s mounted.
Yes, even with clear mount stamps!
With a wood stamp, she’ll line up the edge of the wood block with one of the lines on the grid paper and then adjust her stamping if it’s mounted a little off.
Not that that ever happens around here!
See how there are a bunch of random stamps off to the right? That’s because she tries to stamp some of the ink off onto the paper before she rubs it on her Stamp Cleaner pad. That saves us from having to clean the pads as much.
There’s just a week left in our biggest sale of the year! See all the free things you can pick from here!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code Z6W9UZ49. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn a free selection from our limited edition Sale-a-Bration list.
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!