I was going to call this “Which Do You Prefer”, but framing is what this post is all about.
I loved the original version of this card (that you can see in this post), but Ann & I agreed that it needed just a little bit more. (I love when she listens to my barks.) So this is what we did with it.
Did you look at the other one? Do you like this one better? Or do you prefer the original?
Now, we COULD have made this with a blue spatter so that it looks like ink, but Ann likes Real Red. My favorite huMAN likes anything blue. And ANY blue will do – even Tempting Turquoise!
What’s YOUR favorite Stampin’ Up! color? You can tell us!
If you’re looking for special reasons to send a card this week, here are a few to consider:
- Today is Etch-A-Sketch Day. (We did an Etch-A-Sketch card in this post.)
- Tomorrow is French Fries Day & Embrace Your Geekness Day
- Tuesday is Cow Appreciation Day & Shark Awareness Day
- Wednesday is Gummi Worm Day & Pet Fire Safety Day
July is Independent Retailer Month! I didn’t know that! Yet another thing that is all about me!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!