When I say that this is a little sneak peek into 2019, you must know that I really mean it!
This card is just 2-12″ x 4-1/2″. Too small to mail, but not too small to carry a big, big greeting!
It’s one of the stamp sets that Ann got when she was in Orlando with some of her 24/7 Stampers. (That’s what we call our demonstrator team.)
Ann didn’t make this one in Orlando. She brought it home and made it here so that I could offer her a little design inspiration. Those Stampin’ Up! artists come up with some pretty great ideas, but so does this pup. I just changed it a little.
Card Making Tip
- Because the greeting is stamped repeatedly on an angle, it’s not obvious if you don’t get them exactly right.
- Don’t be afraid to make your card different than the sample. We did and we like it better!
And what’s REALLY cool about this is that Ann and her friends are going to do a total of SIX exclusive sneak peek projects for those of you who purchase at least $50 this month. Yep! They’ll be releasing them just after Christmas when you have more time to enjoy them. And we’re adding a new shopping code today!
New Shopping Code!
Remember to use our current shopping code KW9BJR4B when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Spend at least $50 and get 6 projects from Ann, Amanda and Linda!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Mark Your Calendars!
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Whatever we do, it’s going to be fun!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!