First comes love. Then comes marriage.
How was your Valentine’s Day? Because you know what comes about 9 months from now!
And for that, you’ll need a card.
And don’t you think that this Baby Bumblebee stamp is just the ticket?
Now, you might notice that the greeting is a different place than it is on the stamp. There are two ways to do this with a wood or clear mount stamp:
- Use a marker to select the parts you want to show.
- Cut the greeting away and mount it either on the end of the wood block or on a separate block
We chose the latter because you need Memento Ink to use Blendabilities. The alcohol based markers won’t work well if you’ve stamped the image with a marker.
Have you been wanting to try the Blendabilities alcohol markers? This is the perfect stamp to sample them because you only have to use two colors. And you can get a set free with a $50 order right now during Sale-A-Bration.
Before I share what we used when we made this card with our local Stamp Club, I want to let you know that YOU can stamp with us live on Monday when you shop today.
Just shop here and we’ll send you an invitation. Bonus when you use the hostess code XTWEUMG. It’s going to be good!
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
It’s fun to stamp with Ann online!!