Were you wondering when Easter is in 2024? Good question!
Do you know how they figure out the date for Easter each year? Well, this pup googled it!
Now, before I bark any more, please remember that this is a pretty basic understanding of the human calendar. I’m a dog! And we’re not doing those kind of classes here.
Easter is a moveable feast. That means that, unlike Christmas, the date always changes. It’s always the first Sunday after the Paschal Full Moon. This year, 2024, it’s March 31st. And in 2025, it will be April 20th.
What’s a Paschal Full Moon?
A Paschal Full Moon is the first full moon after the March or Spring Equinox. Now, there’s more to it than that, but I say let’s just believe them.
And it’s good to know that Easter dates are calculated a long time in advance.
What About Mardi Gras?
Mardi Gras is celebrated tomorrow. Some people call tomorrow Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day. It’s the day before Lent starts.
Lent is the 40 days before Easter and a time when many people throughout the world, give up something important to them. It represents the 40 days that Jesus fasted in the wilderness. Ann’s mom always practiced Lent and Ann finds it’s a good time to give up things like chocolate.
I believe they call it practice because, depending on what you pick to live without, it can be hard to go all 40 days with no faltering.
So, tomorrow, is when you’d want to gorge yourself on whatever you planned to give up for 40 days.
Lots of Easter cards have bunnies, Easter eggs, and lilies that are frequently called Easter Lilies. Now is a good time to start planning.
If you shopped online with us in January, you should’ve already received an Easter card with us that you can reuse to send to a friend.
How do you like how Ann used vellum on today’s Easter card?
You Can Make This Easter Card
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.