Ann took this Thursday morning. We’d been up late to do the video we shared in this post. then we got up two hours later to get some training in. Luckily we got another 2 hour nap in the afternoon, but then we had the same sleeping schedule for Thursday night and Friday!
What is she thinking? Gotta have some REM sleep so we can keep our creative pistons firing.
To top that off, we spent much of the last 3 days learning how to participate on Instagram better. We’ve belonged for a while, but we’ve increased our participation when football season came around. (I swear! Those Seahawks just inspire me!)
So just click here if you’d like to follow us on Instagram and see some of my most photogenic pictures. We’ll be sharing more card ideas now that we’re more properly trained.
I’ve got a few projects in the camera for you AND for our Master Stamper members. But first, I have to catch the ball when the stampers throw it today. That is, IF I give it back to them!
If you would like us to send you 8 Christmas cards to make next weekend, you need to register today. We did the test run last month and survived. We’ll be mailing the November version of our Wild Card Class the weekend of the 15th.
Here’s how it works:
This limited edition class will be available while supplies last or 11/15/14, whichever comes first. Here is what your $25 free will cover:
- 8 pre-cut card kits & postage (U.S. addresses only)
- You will receive a variety of Christmas card kits. You will receive a minimum of 5 different card kits, which means you’ll receive two of some – for a total of 8 card kits. (Picked randomly)
- Card kits include envelopes and the pre-cut card pieces and accessories for you to complete your card.
- Once your kit is mailed, you will receive an email with your Wild Card PDF. The PDF will feature a photo and supply list for each card. Detailed instructions are not part of this class. (for that, you may wish to consider our Master Stamper or Pup Club programs.)
- Die cutting and shape punching will be completed for you (without stamped images). Border punching is not included.
- Texture embossing will be completed for you as well, except when stamping first is necessary.
- In accordance with Stampin’ Up!’s copyright/angel policy, stamped images are NOT included in the card kits. I you do not have a specific stamp set we’ve used, you may purchase them in our online store or you can substitute something you may have on hand.
- 1st Class Shipping
Have questions? Just ask Ann by sending her an email or calling her at (530) 674-5090.
Or use the button below to get on the list.
I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, but I’m sure you’d rather have Ann help you!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month and 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas.