The clock has started. The free shipping that Stampin’ Up! is offering on orders $75+ has begun.
Grab your wish list, pick up a code here, and see what deals you can grab.
You can see what’s available from the retirement lists here. Plan your purchases carefully by knowing that the prices will be increasing on some items shown in the picture below.
Check Out Our Fat Free Card!
What’s a fat free card? Well, we’re thinking it’s one that doesn’t have a lot of things to make your envelope fat. And today’s card does just that.
And besides making it easy to fit in one of your envelopes without costing more postage. That’s why we added the ribbon like we did instead of a standard bow or knot,
The viewers on yesterday’s show helped us make it You can watch the replay here.
You Can Make This Card!
It’s easy! Ann talks about the size of the paper and we explore different color combinations here in the live stream.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.