Ann has been traveling the world and told me personally that she misses our apprentice, Domino. He’s such a blessing.
And you’re on the list too!
She missed going on the show yesterday so she did a quick video on our Facebook page. Are you following us?
But, I’m here to share the card that she made for one of the swaps she participated in.
Yes, we did this on one of our live streams. Have you been watching?
I really love it! She used two of the returning Stampin’ Up! colors: Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock.
I hope the other players love it too.
Today’s the Last Day!
We’ve been doing a Mystery Hostess Party while Ann’s been gone and we’d love to include you. Just pick up your code here and shop today and you could be included to win some free stamps and stuff!
Plus, you’ll get double Stampin’ Bucks. Gotta love that!
You Can Make This Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code BVDYUCE2 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.