Just like I barked in yesterday’s post, I’ve directed Ann in a video on how to make this Christmas Wreath card.
Watch this video on You Tube here.
Card Making Tips
- Very Vanilla 4″ square
- Garden Green Card Base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake 2-13/16″ x 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler 3″ x 5-1/2″
- We ran the Crumb Cake & Cherry Cobbler through the Big Shot together
So, shake those bottles, stampers!
Card Making Supply List
Remember to keep track of your purchases on your Stampin’ Bucks form so you can earn a free stamp set or framelit set from us. This week, we’re sending Nita a set of Heart Framelits. What would YOU pick?
We have extended our Card Contest going on until noon on the 19th.
The earlier you enter, the better chance you have!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month and 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas.
Thanks for the tip about cutting the wreath. Wow somebody was thinking!
Thank you so much for the video, I have been having a hard time lining things up with the wreath!!!