What a fun time we all had yesterday! We didn't do the Great Sparkler Experiment again, but here's what I did learn! You can click on the pictures to see them full size.
- It's nice to have a friend to chat with you when the grill is hot & it's 100 degrees outside & everyone else is in the pool. (We had 19 here!)
- Humans are not as smart as they may appear. I stayed inside the whole time! I'm not going out in that heat with a fur coat on – even if I DID have a morning shampoo & shine!
- People like iced water with lemon & cucumber better than that bottled stuff.
- It doesn't take a lot to impress humans. Just give them some flashing lights accompanied by a little snap, crackle & pop & they're putty in your hands!
You know, I've been wondering how my Snap, Crackle & Pop guys have been doing lately. Are they still wearing those funny hats?
- It doesn't matter how cute or how well behaved your dog is, the little kid at her first 4th of July as a toddler always steals the show! Ann didn't even take a picture of me!
I hope you had a nice 4th of July with friends & family. You know, being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is just like being with friends & family too. One of the newer members on our team showed Ann a cool card that Stampin' Up! sent her when she got her demonstrator kit. She signed up during the last catalog & this set was in the Starter Kit. They suggested it would be a good card to do at her first workshop.
We're holding a spot for you on our team. I think that you would be just the right addition. don't wait! Take advantage of the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit today. Find out how you can join us here or call Ann at (530) 674-5090 to answer your questions.
Then YOU can be the cute kid in our next picture!
It's a grrrrreat time to be the blog dog of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– - by fax – 530-751-7680
– – – by email or even in person!