Are you looking for a super easy Christmas card that’s easy to mass produce this year? Well, today’s card may be it.
And it could work for other occasions as well.
Paper crafting is pretty cool that way. You can take one layout idea or one color combination and use it for all kinds of occasions.
But First, Christmas…
Now, if we were going to make this again, I would think that Ann would use a different green for the Merry in Merry Christmas. the Joy of Christmas patterned paper used Shaded Spruce and Old Olive, but that doesn’t mean that we couldn’t pick something else we might like better.
We just couldn’t change this one because Ann had already scored on the top layer and attached the patterned paper. but we’re thinking Garden Green might be an alternative. (That was the first green pad that Ann bought as a customer.)
Do You See the Scored Lines?
They’re difficult to see even in this close up. You can find them above and below the 7/8″ strip of patterned paper that Stampin’ Up! calls Designer Series Paper. The score lines are 1″ apart so it’s easy to place the paper straight.
You can make the score lines with your trimmer or a Simply Scored Tool. The Simply Scored board actually makes easier to see lines because they’re scored a bit deeper.
Get in early and enjoy the Early Bird rate.
You Can Make This Super Easy Christmas Card
…especially if you order now!
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QR9DHRHJ . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.