Yesterday was a good day to make 2 cards – especially when they’re Christmas cards.
We started with this super easy card.
Then Ann used the leftovers to make another Christmas card. This one wasn’t difficult either, but took a little more effort.
Ann just fell in love with this sheet of patterned paper. She just had to share it. And she shared it last night with our local stamp club members.
And you can make 12 cards with one sheet of Designer Series Paper!
See How Easy It Is!
If you missed it, you can watch the video below or watch it here on YouTube while you can still get this retiring paper.
Now wasn’t that easy to make 2 Christmas cards?
You Can Make Them Too!
Now that you’ve seen how easy these cards are, let’s look at what it took to make these. And – just until tomorrow, you can save from 10-20% on some of the supplies that are in the Annual Catalog.
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QR9DHRHJ . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.