In keeping with the theme of this week, we’re sharing an easy to duplicate Christmas card idea. You could make lots of these in a short time. And the patterned paper that we used can be used for other seasons of the year as well.
You wouldn’t have to use Wild Wheat. You could use Garden Green, Poppy Parade or Pretty Peacock for your card base.
And if you don’t have a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine for the greeting, you could cut the greetings out with your trimmer. Just scroll down for the supply list and choose what you like.
I have to say that this is my favorite pattern of the Garden Walk Designer Series Paper. It’s 6″x6″ so you can get 3 pieces from one piece. (They’re 2″ x 5-1/4″.)
There are 4 sheets of this pattern, but others with this color mix that will do fine too. We used one of them in the card featured in this post.
And we’re particularly fond of those sequins!
Please note that the stamp set is only available while supplies last. It’s on the Last Chance list for the Holiday Mini catalog. You can download and print our easy to read version here.
Keep reading! The cardmaking supplies we used are listed right after our events. and one of them is tomorrow! Our Used Stamps, Kits & Crafts Sale.
You Can Make This Easy to Duplicate Christmas Card
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.