Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Or is it too early to make Christmas cards?
That’s a good question. Ann knows someone who makes a few every month. Does she make 6? Does she make 10? A dozen? Ann just knows that by the time it comes to address them, she has a shoebox full.
What a great plan!
Unfortunately, we don’t do that in this house. but we do make cards almost every day! And the other day, Ann got out one of her online exclusive stamp sets to make a Christmas card.
And Here It Is!
It’s simple. It’s easy. And it’s great for those of you who like to color.
But you won’t find the stamp set in the annual catalog. And it won’t be in the upcoming Holiday catalog. You can only see it here in our online store.
It didn’t take long to color, but it sure was easy to color! Ann likes to use Stampin’ Blends because they don’t show brush strokes, but you could use markers too.
The gold ribbon isn’t necessary either. I don’t know what got into her. This would be so simple and elegant without it. But she wanted some bling and pulled out the ribbon.
I think she should have taken this picture a bit closer so you could see the little red bling that she put in the leaves.
He’s a Cute Little Bird, Isn’t He?!
Here’s a list of the colors that we used. Just click on any of them to add those to your coloring tools.
Keep scrolling and we’ll post everything else we used. But first, here’s a reminder that we’ll be closing our registration for next week’s Stamp & Play Day.
But if this card’s not your cup of tea, we have over 500 Christmas card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
You Can Make This Christmas Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.