Have you ever tried our Kraft Notecards and Envelopes? They are awesome!
Just imagine that you could make twenty 3-1/2″ x 5″ notecards with envelopes on kraft bases. Then imagine that you could make a small box to hold them all so that you could store them or give them as a gift.
Now, I’ll show you a card that we made with these little kraft notecards.
You could make them all alike like this. Or you can make them all different. Or just use them for card bases and matching envelopes as you need them. Whatever floats your boat.
I like it! I like it a lot! Even though we didn’t use any embellishments. I know that’s hard to believe, but we wouldn’t stop you if you want to add them!
Now, what’s cool about the size is that it qualifies for a regular first class stamp. And it’s the perfect size for a short note. but I would probably put a piece of Very Vanilla or Basic White inside so it’s easier to read what you write or stamp.
Get a box! It’s just $10 to have bases and matching envelopes for twenty cards.
You Can Make This Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Stamper Dog’s Events Update
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.