This could be a birthday card or a thinking of you card, but we decided to make this a quirky anniversary card.
Why? Because today is Ann and my favorite huMAN’s wedding anniversary! Yep! They’ve been married longer than Ann claims to be alive. And it doesn’t get quirkier than that!
Well, except when you figure that our big Double Retirement Sale starts today and Ann stayed up uber late last night to do a “what was she thinking” pre-order from the new catalog. (You can check the lists here or go hang out in our online store here.)
We both really do believe what the card says, but most people don’t give a gnome card for an anniversary. They’re usually flowers and seriously romantic prose.
But this one drives the point home – and it’s hand made!
It just doesn’t get any better than that!
It’s one of the nice things about making your own card. You can do what you want. Gnomes never seem to match their clothes so we didn’t either. Well, we didn’t overmatch.
There Are Just Two Problems
One is that you can’t get these Radiating Stitches Dies until early May. Sorry about that. We were happy to get ours and then they must’ve sold out again.
We even used them to decorate the inside! (Don’t tell Ann I showed you. I took this picture before she wrote in it.)
The other is that between the time Ann thought of this card and the time she’s typing this for me, they sold the last of the Shimmery White Cardstock. I hope they carry it again someday.
You Can Make This Quirky Anniversary Card!
Or make it a birthday card. We don’t mind.
She made this in minutes. It didn’t take long to color that little gnome. She even gave my favorite huMAN a real Stampin’ Up! envelope! They are so smooth! But the price is going up next month so grab them now!
You can get coordinating Gnome Dies while supplies last. (We didn’t use them on this project, but they’re good to have.)
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.