There are just two more days in February and that means two more days in Sale-a-Bration. But there’s always time for a no stamp thank you card.
Not all cards photograph well. You’ll have a better look at the fancy greeting in the close up so keep reading.
This card has so much gold on it that whomever gets it will be holding it in their hand and drooling over it for a while. They’ll easily see the Thank You in the greeting.
We did use something that you won’t be able to get until March. It’s the Polka Dot 3-D Embossing Folder. It’s part of a 3 pack collection called Basic 3-D Embossing Folders #161598. We’ve used one of them here in last Tuesday’s live stream and today’s we’re featuring this second one.
Just be aware that these Basic 3-D Embossing Folders will only be available in our online store. And not until March 1st.
You Can Make This No Stamp Thank You Card in Minutes
You probably have some of our supplies already. But I must warn you that the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper is currently on the Low Inventory List. It’s pretty popular.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.