Last night we made the fastest fancy fold card ever! I can’t believe how quick this was to pick the papers and stamps and assemble everything.
I wish I would have timed Ann. She’s never this fast.
It looks pretty plain when it’s closed, but just wait. We added rhinestones to perk it up a bit, but you could leave them off if you’re giving it to a fella.
I do have to bark here that fancy fold cards are the hardest card to take a good picture of.
But it sure looks cool, doesn’t it?
It’s not a hard fancy fold, but the paper sure does make it work. That’s what we picked out first. And you can get it free with a $50 through tomorrow. Of course, you can buy it, but I kind of prefer free, don’t you?
Honestly, this paper didn’t catch Ann’s eye initially. But after cutting it up for our Sweet Treats, she got this idea for a scenery card.
You could put all 3 panels on the left, but we like to put the white in the middle so you don’t see it when the card is closed. That way you have some room to write things.
Perhaps we should do this at our live stream tomorrow. Ann’s getting her teeth cleaned, so the plan is to go live an hour later than usual. So set your watches!
Stamper Dog’s Events Update
You Can Make the Fastest Fancy Fold Card
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Just know that the free selections end tomorrow or while supplies last.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.