Once again, we had a great time making a muted Mardi Gras Flowers card yesterday on the live stream. Everything was going along well, but Ann wasn’t feeling the Rich Razzleberry flowers stamped onto Basic White card stock.
That’s when Beverly suggested to use our Blending Brushes to color the flowers and leaves. And that’s how we design cards together on our live streams.
On the live stream, we talked about what would normally be Mardi Gras colors:
- Gorgeous Grape
- Granny Apple Green or Parakeet Party
- Mango Melody or Crushed Curry
Instead, we used a muted version of traditional Mardi Gras colors:
- Rich Razzleberry
- Old Olive
You can watch the replay on YouTube here. Or you can watch it below.
What We Did After the Show
We warned everyone that we would probably add a greeting. There are a lot in the featured set, but not for what we wanted to use this card for.
We heat embossed the greeting and then cut it out with one of the dies. Before she mounted it, she cut just one end of the die using the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper and added it behind the greeting with some Black Dimensionals.
You can score this stamp set and dies that Ann shared in the show on March 1st. OR you can get them now in your Starter Kit.
And you can pick up to $175 of any currently offered items. You can even pick from items that are currently only available to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
You’ll only pay $99 plus tax and get free shipping! Or you can add a white or new limited edition blue Mini Cut & Emboss machines for just $129 plus tax. And still, free shipping!
It will go very quickly if you follow these tips:
- Get your Wish List & select $175 of product.
- Gather your personal and payment information
- Go to www.join247stampers.com
- You’ll have your demonstrator ID # and ready to go in minutes!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.