We’re featuring another new stamp set bundle today that we used to make an elegant friend card. Are you ready for it?
We really went against the grain today. We rarely use white card bases. For our personal cards, we like to use a coordinating color for a card base and then put a white or vanilla liner inside for the personal stuff.
But after checking out several options with our intricate die cut later, Ann knew that white on white was the answer.
Isn’t it lovely? You could use this for a wedding or birthday card using everything the same. Just change out the greeting.
And it wasn’t hard. It just took a steady hand laying down the lacy cut out layer and a lot of tests for what color she wanted to use.
Here are a few she tried:
- Daffodil Delight & Cajun Craze
- Daffodil Delight & Crushed Curry
- Highland Heather & Orchid Oasis
- Flirty Flamingo & Poppy Parade
- Flirty Flamingo & Sweet Sorbet
But we ended up with Flirty Flamingo and Polished Pink. For the leaves, we thought that Old Olive looked better on Pear Pizzazz than directly on white.
What do you think?
If you look really closely, Ann made the small tag from the Tailor Made Tags die set even smaller by running the tag through a second time and lining up the stitching. It looks so much better without the extra unused part of the tag on there.
About that greeting. Well, it’s free! Yep! It’s from the Adorable Owls set that you can get free with a $50 order while supplies last.
And using the large butterfly to cover up the tag hole saved her from adding ribbon that she didn’t want to add. We like a more streamlined look on this card because there’s so much movement on it.
Before I share the cardmaking supplies we used to make this elegant friend card, let me invite you to a couple of our coming events.
Here are a couple of our coming events you won’t want to miss. One is today!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
You Can Make This Card!
Now, we used Liquid Glue to attach the lacy background layer. Adhesive sheets are a great alternative so we’re listing them both. And, of course, remember that you will save purchasing the stamp set and dies together as a bundle so we’ve listed those items separately and as a bundle so you can choose what’s best for you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.