It sure was fun to show everyone how to make an easy to make box that doesn’t need a template or a die. We also shared a quick gift you can give as a tip to someone like your mail carrier or UPS driver.
No Shaking Here!
Just want to lay your minds at ease. We didn’t have any shaking where we live in Northern California. We’re about 175 miles from where the earthquake was. But Ann’s friends that they travelled to Europe with live in Eureka and lost power for several hours.
Thanks for asking! Ann was up typing my pupographic messages so we know we didn’t feel it here. But it sure messed up the Eureka , California area.
So we should ask you…
How Cold is it Where You Are?
I can’t believe how cold it is this week all across the nation! Leave a comment below and let us know where you live and what the temperature is.
We’ve always loved this small box you can make without a template or die. Ann’s been making it over 20 years and you can fill it with lots of things:
- Gift Card
- Quiet Money
- Hair barettes
- and of course, dog treats.
In the back is a candy bar that we decorated to give some of the people who deliver things to us.
Easy to Make Box Video
You can watch how we did it here on YouTube or watch it below.
Tips to Make These Projects:
- The box is made with 2 half sheets of card stock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- The bottom is cut 1/8″ smaller than the top 5-3/8″ x 8-3/8″
- You can also make it with patterned paper but it’s less sturdy.
- The regular sized Hershey candy bar paper is 5-3/4″ square.
- More tips are in the video.
You Can Make These Projects!
The Designer Series Paper is sold out, but I’ve listed a comparable one in the supplies that is on sale on the Last Chance List. We’ve also listed a couple options you can use for the tags. And yes, she added a Red Rhinestone in the box because we’re using it to give a gift card to a special young lady.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.