It’s that special day when we should all be thinking about what we’re thankful for. You know – like every day!
So what are you thankful for?
We’re thankful that the apprentice is coming around. He’s now discovered that he likes Ann to bring his old puppy bed over next to her while she types for me.
But you can’t sneak anything past Domino. He was asleep and peeked at Ann just as she took this picture.
I think we’ll keep him.
We’re Thankful for So Much!
Ann & my favorite huMAN got to take a cruise down the Danube earlier this month. We are so thankful to live in a country that isn’t occupied by another country every 50 years or so.
We’re thankful for all our viewers, our clients, and our team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
We’re thankful for all the people who have helped Ann learn how to support me – even while I’m in my heavenly spot. From learning how to blog so many years ago (like 17) to learning how to do those live streams with you.
We thank God for everything. In fact, we thank God daily. Yes, we do.
And, we thank you!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.