Do you know someone who’s moving to a new home? How about making them a housewarming card?
We weren’t going to get this stamp set and dies bundle, but I think a housewarming card would be the perfect thing to make with it.
They made a version of this card at our local stamp club the other night. But after everyone left, Ann got the stamp set out and added this little house.
But I’m wondering if she should’ve left the green sprig on that everyone else had on theirs.
Here’s how Ann used this Hybrid Embossing Folder:
- First, we embossed a quarter sheet of Pale Papaya with the 3D Embossing Folder
- Then we used a Blending Brush to spread Soft Suede around.
- Run the embossed images through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine again to cut out the logs.
- You can use the Blending Brush again if you’d like more color around the edges
- Apply with Liquid Glue, Dimensionals or both.
You never know who’s going to move so this is a nice housewarming card or perhaps for someone coming home after a long trip.
There are many reasons to send a card and all of them are correct!
In fact, you can grab your seat here to come make a card with us a week from today. Nothing to buy other than your spot. You’ll make a card along with Ann and some fun stampers using stamps and supplies already you have at home.
Housewarming Card Supplies You’ll Want
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.