How do you like playing with new stamps for the first time? We designed this lovely Fall card about an hour before our local stamp club last night.
Everyone agreed that yesterday was one of “those” days. But here’s something good that came out of it. Today’s card!
We had an eclectic group last night and Cajun Craze seemed to be the theme. Both cards they did had a Cajun Craze base.
But this one seemed to be the favorite. It was not the one that Ann had planned, but it was the one she ended up with.
She cut off the bottom of the tag’s front piece. And then she changed what she was going to do. Still, I think she did it right – especially because she was making it up as she was going along.
I love the Iridescent Rhinestones that she added on the front. You can see a little bit of bling on that flower on the left in this close up.
I love the tags that this die set makes! The Celebrate with Tags Dies make this unique folding tag as well as a pocket that’s perfect for a gift card. Add to that, some great shapes for your cards, boxes and scrapbooks.
Get In While You Can!
We’re still in Early Bird pricing so get yours here while you can save.
We’ll make a card together using things you have to your home. Then we’ll play games where Ann will be giving back all the registration fees.
You Can Make This Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.