Yesterday, we needed a quick thank you card to put in with a catalog for my favorite huMAN to deliver. It didn’t necessarily have to be a thank you card. We meant it to be a reusable card. But it did need to be quick so he could deliver it and go by the post office.
This is the card that I made drop into Ann’s head. And she pulled it off to a T. Including cutting the paper, it only took about 7 minutes.
If we had more time, she could stamp a few more shells and use the coordinating dies to cut them off. If we were going to do that, we’d stamp off the Soft Sueded before stamping the shell or use Sahara Sand.
Two stamps and we were done. Of course, nothing is really done without some bling. So out came the Champagne Rhinestones that work perfectly with the Petal Pink.
Don’t you think those Split Card Textures Dies give the card a unique look?
You Can Make This Quick Thank You Card
But first, I need to remind you about TWO huge specials we’ve got going on. We’re doing a special Client Appreciation Party for those of you who shop with us this month.
The event is on Sunday, September 18th @ 2pm. We’ll make a card together and then play some games where I’ll be giving away at least $150.
But that’s not all!
You’ll still get the things that give all our online shoppers. Besides the Birthday Bash invitation, you’ll get all this:
- A reuseable handmade card
- Use the code and we’ll add a small sample of current product.
- 4 project instructions in your inbox
- An invitation to our private Facebook Group, the Dog Pound
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Plan your purchase and grab this savings!
We’ve got just 7 spots left.
To take advantage of the Heckuva Deal offer, just email Ann to give her your list or tell her when you”ll be ready.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.