They made a Christmas Fancy Fold card last night at our local stamp club last night. Now, I can’t show you the inside because it’s a card from our online group we call Master Stamper.
But perhaps the front will inspire you to make a fun and easy card.
The outside of this card is very different than the Master Stamper version, but use much of the same things like the patterned paper and Cherry Cobbler.
Some of these supplies are on sale, but you don’t have to just make this for Christmas. Unfortunately the Christmas Trees Dies are no longer available, but the Majestic Mountain Dies are a great alternative.
Christmas Fancy Fold Card Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.