If you’ve been waiting for either or both of these two punches, they are on their way!
If you were waiting for them to come back in stock, grab them before they’re gone.
Now, if the punches are here, that means the bundles are too! And you can save 10% when you bundle them with their coordinating stamp sets.
And To Give You Some Inspiration…
We made an easy to make Christmas card on our stamping live stream yesterday. Ann had something in her head. But, as usual, what was in her head had to be altered. We love when we’re working on a project – even a simple card – with our viewers.
If you don’t already have the Layering Circle Dies, you’ll have to wait a bit as they’re currently not available. But they will be soon. Do you have a large circle punch? That might work.
The red bow was a hit, but I think this new unique gold paper makes a difference too. I think they both really stepped up the deer, don’t you?
You can watch the replay below or watch it here on YouTube. We welcome you replay viewers, but it’s way more fun to be there live. Just barking here.
You DO want to watch it because it gives you our Thanksgiving Special for this week.
This Week Only!
We’re doing our Give Back Mystery Card Party differently on December 9th You can even get in free!
- Get in free with a $50 order this week (on or before Monday, 11/29)
- Master Stamper members and Pup Club Members (our virtual stamp club) get in free too!
- Or register here for the Early Bird price of $15 here.
Easy Christmas Card Supplies
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 7ZQATWWY.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.