We had fun on Friday sharing our sunshine card idea on our live stream. I can’t wait to see what we come up with on today’s episode.
Isn’t this a great get well card? Discover how we made it by watching the replay here.
Ann had never used this stamp set before we used it that day. That’s what’s so different about our live streams. We all experiment together.
But every now and then, we preplan a card, but we’re always open to suggestions from our viewers.
It’s more fun when we do it together! We actually planned to leave much of the die cut on the card instead of taking the time to take them out.
We hope you can join us today at 1pm Pawcific.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Sunshine Card Supply List
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 7HMD4TFP.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers