Do you like card layouts? Do they help you? I know that they can inspire us when we’re in a pickle.
A card layout is a type of map. It’s something to help you make cards. It’s kind of a map that shows you where the paper layers and greetings are.
Next week, we’re going to send 5 Layouts for Quick Cards to those of you on our mailing list. I’m sure you’re going to love them! And they’re only for those of you on our regular mailing list.
What Does This Mean to You?
- If you’re getting our weekly free tutorials, you’re on the list & will get the layouts automatically.
- Are you getting the weekly tutorials in your inbox? If not, you need to sign up here.
- If you’re not on any of our regular mailing lists, you need to sign up here.
Did you get our kisses on Monday? We shared how to do this card in Monday’s live stream.
When you look closer, you’ll see the new Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper. Check out those shimmery lips! (Everyone on the live stream picked out the Merry Merlot matte lips.)
We also used two things that are shortlisted to retire June 30th (unless they sell out earlier):
Unless You’ve Been Under a Rock
The last two days, I’ve barked about the free shipping that’s happening today only. We gave tips on how to plan your purchase in yesterday’s post.
Thank you to those of you who submitted your orders to us early. Ann dropped everything and put them in last night right after the special started.
Be sure to shop early if you are wanting anything on the January-June retiring list as there are some things already sold out.
And know that we’re here if you need us today.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers