What’s your friend’s favorite flower? Her favorite color? This hydrangea card is great when you don’t know (or don’t remember) the answer to either of those questions.
Let’s face it, humans. Not everyone loves purple and blue, but I haven’t found anyone who hates it!
At least they shouldn’t.
Ann loves hydrangeas because they grew up along side her childhood home. I guess that’s as good a reason as any, right?
Let Me Share a Secret
Ann added those Pastel Pearls the way se did because I told her that her greeting was a little too far to the right.
What a great way to even things up.
They made this the other night at our local stamp club. Because everyone’s flowers on the patterned paper were a little different, everyone’s card looked different.
They used the Stamparatus so they could move the paper and change where it stamped on the card.
And don’t you just love the way that fancy border looks? Basic Black will set off a pastel sheet, but this layer is scalloped!
So now you know that even when things don’t exactly go according to the plan, there is still a way to make it wonderful!
Ann will be going live today with another test project. You just never can tell what all of you will come up with!
Set Your Watches!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast & Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Hydrangea Card Making Supplies
You can find most of these things in our latest catalog. You can see inside or get one here.
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QR9DHRHJ . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.