I can’t believe that today is the last day to score free products from Stampin’ Up!. Yep. Sale-a-Bration is over tonight.
What Will You Miss Most?
What were your favorite projects? Did you get everything you dreamt of? Here are a few of my favorites that we’ve shared over the past couple months.
I surely will miss this patterned paper called Flower and Field. It’s free with a $50 order. This was one version of the card we made at our first Mystery Card Party. You can see both versions in this post.
Watch for our invitation to our March 20th event.
While you can’t order the Strawberry Punch until later next month, you can get the Berry Goodness stamp set and coordinating paper with a $100 order. I think we’ll all miss this paper come summertime as it features all kinds of berries.
Of course, it’s not just about patterned paper. There are some great stamp sets we’ll miss too. Of course, the donkey set is cute, but the Heal Your Heart set is timeless. Get the details about the project below in this post.
If you think that Ann’s got the best job in the world, you’re right. Whether you want to get your paper crafting supplies at a discount or you’d like to get some extra cash in your project, you should join us now!
Remember that these colors are going away soon. They’re appearing on the retiring list in about 3 weeks. So why not stock up now while you can earn free Sale-A-Bration bonuses!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.