My buddy, LeeAnn, has selected me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! She sent it to me even though she knows that I’m not able to link outside of my yard.
I think it’s because LeeAnn wants to know 7 super secret things about me – or maybe because she realizes what a handsome dog I am! She does FANTASTIC work & we love her a lot!
Not to worry. There’s a card & a picture in this post somewhere!
- Although I live in California, I was born in Oregon at Cedar Hollow Kennels in September 2005. I don’t think that Sharon the breeder ever thought I’d make it this big as I’m not featured on her “stars” page – YET!
- I have two beds – (the living room & on Ann’s side of the bed). I also nap on the futon in my office when I’m waiting for Ann’s typing to catch up with my thoughts.
- My favorite ball is Green Galore (yes, I know it’s a retired color!)
- My middle name is Howard after Ann’s dad who thought that Ann pays her canines a little too much attention.
- My not so secret dream is to be Stampin’ Up!’s first canine demonstrator.
- As a reward for all my work during the 2008-09 catalog, Ann bought me a nice leather collar. (The shop owner tried to put me in rhinestones!)
- For all my work during the 2009-10 catalog, Ann booked me a photoshoot with a professional pet photographer. (yes, he does humans too!) We don’t have proofs yet, but here’s a sneak peek of one taken on Monday. Just click on it for a close up. Mark took about a million pictures of me. You can find out more in this post. (My extended back yard)
I’d like to thank all my fans, my groomer Beckie & my pals at North Pointe Vets who all help keep me physically & mentally fit.
Oh yeah! And Ann. If it wasn’t for Ann – & you, I could’ve ended up on a sitcom!
Today’s card features Stampin’ Up! Greeting Card Kids (Wood-#119887 Clear #120633) & All Holidays ( #114916). How did I know that Cherry Cobbler & River Rock would look so good together!?! But lots of Basic Black on a Christmas card? Who knew?