Yep! There's a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Special for new demonstrators JUST TODAY & TOMORROW! And Ann is one of a select group who can offer it to you!
And human, why wouldn't you want to do it? You could send barkalicious cards to me like this one that Jo Card sent me. She's one of our 24/7 Stampers from Reno!
Just ask her! She'll tell you how much more fun her life is as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since she joined our group of 24/7 Stampers this summer! In October she wrote me –
"Thank you for the wonderful work that you do. You are #1 in my book."
I'm almost positive that she wasn't talking about Ann, but Jo is just as wonderful as all our 24/7 Stampers. If you join today or tomorrow following these instructions & link, here's what you step in to –
- You get $50 off the Standard Starter Kit so it's just $125.
- Free Shipping on your kit.
- You could be stamping with the stamps & accessories from the 2012 Occasions Mini RIGHT NOW! In fact, you could get them in your kit!
- Starting February until December 2012, you'll get your choice of a free pack of Designer Series Paper OR a free My Digital Studio Download EVERY MONTH!
- AT LEAST 30% commission on your first order over $150 – maybe more!
(up to 50% max – made in the first 45 days)
- Online training & a leader who's there when you need her.
- FREE MEMBERSHIP to the Master Stamper site as long as you're on our team!
I could bark about how you'll be joining one of the top Stampin' Up! teams in the nation, but I don't want to brag. These girls are HOT! (& we've got the awards to prove it!)
Give me a call today at (530) 674-5090 & I'll let Ann translate. Or you could drop her a line here. It only takes a minute, but you still don't want to wait until the last minute just in case. She'll help you run your business the way YOU want whether it's monkey business or build a business! Gotta love that!
I'm waiting here by the phone!
OR – by phone – 530-674-5090, by fax – 530-751-7680, by email or even in person!
It gRRRRROCKS when you join our team!
It's a grrrrreat time to be the blog dog of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator