When we shared long and thin cards on our craft break live stream on Wednesday, Ann mentioned a new set that she almost missed. Today we’re using that set to make a little square Halloween card.
It’s 4-1/4″ square so it will fit in a standard greeting card envelope and won’t cost extra postage.
Now, we’re not just using the Festive Corners stamp set that Katrina told us about. We’re also using the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set. Both of them are in the latest Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
I’m sure all you cat lovers are just shivering with glee!
Ann also threw in a couple leftover pieces that she had on the desk. That’s always a good thing! In fact, this picture might be a little better focussed.
It’s not the card she started out to make, but the more that I look at that little black cat, the more I realize he really should be on a little square halloween card.
The Festive Corners stamp set has hard to find vertical greetings and corner greetings. You just don’t see those every day.
We didn’t use them on this card, but we really liked the spider web. (Ann even stamped the webs in Gray Granite so they’d look a bit lighter than Basic Black.)
Of course, if this isn’t your style or you’re looking for inspiration to make something with what you have now, we have over 100 Halloween card ideas here.
There’s a New Code in Town!
Every now and then we have to change the shopping code. You must know this dog has to keep things fresh! That’s why it’s always a good idea to stop by here on your way to our online store. You can always find it in one of three places:
- My latest bark (AKA blog post)
- In the right column of the blog.
- Or stamperdog.com/shop
We thought that would be perfect for all our friends going back to school.
Little Square Halloween Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
(psst! We used Granny Apple Green for the eyes, Pumpkin Pie for the collar & Gray Granite for the eyes. All those markers are in different color families so we are sharing the marker set which includes all these markers and more.)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope you like our little square Halloween card and will come back and get inspired with us again soon.