The best Christmas card is the one that your loved one is holding in their hand. It doesn’t have to be something with tons of layers, ribbons, and fussy cutting. People just appreciate that you took the time to make them one and sent it to them.
So, enter today’s quick and easy Christmas card idea.
Ann and I had been thinking of a way to use the Night of Navy gingham ribbon and this just seemed to work.
And you might already have the Better Together stamp set in your collection. A Staparatus would make this a breeze to make in multiples.
We could’ve just used the one strip of houses in the framelits, but isn’t it even more interesting that we have two different sets of architecture? Solid houses on the left. Detailed houses on the right.
We’d love to spend some time with you! And if I’m really good, Ann will bring me on at the end. (She secretly loves it when I give her a kiss on the cheek. I know she does.)
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code CJJ4FAFF. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!