If you missed your chance to order the hot new Stamparatus last month, they’re going to give you another chance… but with changes!
If you’ve forgotten what it is, it’s a specialized stamp positioner that will help you mass produce intricate stamping projects with ease!
Here’s a little video from my friend Carrie to remind you why this is so popular that they sold out the first preorder window in 15 minutes!
What’s the same
- The second order window starts at 2pm Mountain Time TOMORROW, 12/5/17 & ends 12/30/17.
- That’s 1pm Pawcific – 3pm Central – 4pm Eastern
- Orders will be sent out in the order they’re received.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Last time the preorders that will be received in early January sold out in 15 minutes. So they’re changing things to make them go smoothly.
- When the preorder starts, the window will stay open until December 30th no matter how many are sold.
- Beginning March 19th, Stampin’ Up! will ship the Stamparatuses out in the order received. HOWEVER, because of the number of them ordered, they may not all be shipped out at that time. (GOOD REASON TO GET YOUR ORDER IN EARLY.)
- If you ordered during the first window, you will be able to order 1 in the second window, BUT all stampers, will only be able to order ONE from here on out until they become a part of our regular inventory.
- There will be no third window now, so if you don’t pre-order yours by December 30th, you’ll have to wait until the new catalog comes out June 1, 2018.
How it works and how to get in super early
Here’s the easiest way to get yours when they release them at 1pm Pawcific
(2pm Mountain – 3pm Central – 4pm Eastern).
- Be sure you have an online shopping account with me IN ADVANCE OF THE SALE. You can do that here.
- Log in to your online shopping cart a few minutes before the sale starts (1pm Pacific – 2pm Mountain – 3pm Central – 4 pm Eastern).
- Refresh your screen at the top of the hour and look for the STAMPARATUS RESERVATION BUTTON.
- Click that and follow these easy directions to reserve your Stamparatus.
- In MARCH 2018, you will receive an email that says that your shopping cart is waiting with your Stamparatus in it.
- You can then add anything to it so that you can earn Sale-A-Bration items!
- Your credit card will not be charged until you complete your shopping in March.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!